GE healthymagination Mother & Child Program applications open
The Miller Center, in partnership with GE, is launching a second healthymagination Mother and Child program. The program offers 6+ months of pro bono support to social entrepreneurs building innovative solutions for maternal and child health care in sub-Saharan Africa. Social entrepreneur applications are due May 5.
Broadly, the program will have three parts: a 3-day in-person kick off in Johannesburg, a 6-month online training program with weekly, in-depth mentoring from Silicon Valley and GE executives, and a closing investor showcase in Nairobi. More details on their website.
Who Should Apply
● You are a leader of for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid enterprise
● Your organization has been in operation 2+ years
● You want to grow your impact
● You are creating solutions for maternal and child health care in sub-Saharan Africa or work on technologies or infrastructure that support these services for mothers and children
What You Receive – at no cost to the entrepreneur
● Understand the business skills health care enterprises need to keep going and growing
● Receive weekly, in-depth mentoring from Silicon Valley executives
● Receive specialized support from senior level GE experts
● Build a stronger business plan
● Prepare a financial plan for growth
● Attain operational excellence