ICTD Masters Program @ University of Colorado Boulder
University of Colorado Boulder, ATLAS MS Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICTD) graduate students are creative problem solvers focused on some of the world’s biggest issues. With a flexible multidisciplinary curriculum and strong industry partnerships, our graduate students get jobs working for some of the most influential change making organizations domestically and abroad (or start their own).
- Our students come from diverse academic backgrounds.
- Our students are engaged in solving a wide range of problems including: accessibility issues, education, health, and climate change.
- Our students focus on technologies that include: data science, mobile application development, GIS, UX research, internet of things, drones, and wearable technologies.
- Our students have gone on to work for organizations that include: USAID, World Bank, Qualcomm, Google Earth, Inveneo, Tetra Tech, and the Federal Communication Commission.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
Questions? contact Mustafa Naseem (Mustafa.Naseem@colorado.edu) for more information.
- : Mustafa.Naseem@colorado.edu
- : Mustafa
- : Naseem
- : CU Boulder
- : Training