Splash Social Enterprises is an award-winning, lean, and fast-paced social enterprise. We are a mission-aligned subsidiary of Splash International and were established in 2018 to design and sell improved handwashing and drinking water stations for children in school settings. To date, we have sold stations for use in schools in India and Ethiopia and expect to extend sales to third parties in 2020.
Our core values guide everything we do, including every hiring decision we make. They are:
- People – People first. People second. People third.
- Quality – Beautiful products that function and last.
- Honesty – No drama, no surprises, no BS.
- Joy – Kids at heart, seeing potential everywhere.
- Mistakes – Make them, don’t repeat them.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Splash Social Enterprises recently raised funding to pursue an exciting new handwashing station design to support COVID-19 response. We are looking for a project manager to support the development of this new product. We need someone who is comfortable with quick development cycles and seeks to creatively address challenges and contribute beyond their core role responsibilities. This will be an opportunity to apply your skills to a project that will truly make a difference.
This is a full-time 18-month contract position with the possibility of conversion to a permanent employee.
- Partner with project team members to create and track project plans, including schedules, budgets, resourcing plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, and issue resolution plans
- Create and manage product lifecycle documentation, including project brief(s) that clearly outline project scope, milestones, and goals
- Coordinate selection and management of global product development and manufacturing partners
- Facilitate project and team meetings on a regular basis
- Communicate regularly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders to share project status
- Anticipate and resolve challenges and conflicts
- Adapt best practices for project management and product development to plan and track our work
- Support basic business functions for social enterprise, including operational, legal, and financial responsibilities
- As needed, coordinate and contribute to funder proposals and reporting
- Represent Splash Social Enterprises with a high level of professionalism and integrity