Smart development paid internship
Environment | PEA | Governance | ASEAN Policy
Wildcat Research & Advisory Services, LLC.
WCRAS,LLC paid Internship
Hours: Flexible, approximately 10 hours per week with work spikes to 15 hours per week during report drafting. You can work remotely with weekly check-in meetings.
Are reliable, flexible and detail-oriented – you don’t mind working late at night or on a weekend to meet a tight deadline. You are eager to learn more about how political economy analysis (PEA) is applied to development practice in a wide array of sectors. You would like to learn more about how USAID projects use PEA and other tools to inform project development.
• You are experienced with qualitative and quantitative social science research methodology and data analysis.
• You will Analyze qualitative data sets for social science research and PEA.
• You enjoy mining data sets from qualitative field-based research. A highly motivated, detail and deadline oriented professional.
• You are competent with data visualization tools.
• You can expertly format and edit word documents.
Key Technical qualifications:
• Fluency in Google data analytics, JAVA Script, Python, SPSS;
• Ability to mine field data sets for strategic program development;
• Proven ability to verify field-research data sets;
• Proven ability to tailor software for country/mission-specific projects;
• Ability to conduct desk research and produce literature search for WCRAS,LLC projects.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please submit cover letter, resume and writing sample to:
Interviews will be scheduled the first week of May, 2017 in Berkeley.
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : suzanne
- : kelly-lyall
- : wcras, llc.
- : Job