Supply Chain and Technology Coordinator
Compatible Technology International (CTI) is a nonprofit that provides post-harvest processing technology solutions for smallholder farmers in developing countries to increase food quality, reduce drudgery and create economic opportunity.
We envision a world where hunger and poverty no longer exist.
CTI Supply Chain and Technology Coordinator
CTI’s Supply Chain and Technology Coordinator will be based in its St. Paul, MN HQ office and will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating postharvest technology projects for CTI activities in Africa.
Key areas of work:
Research and Development
· Work with in-country staff to identify and document postharvest needs
· Develop and coordinate supply chain and technology projects with collaboration partners to oversee existing technology solutions and opportunities
· Recruit and oversee volunteers and teams for new prototyping, technology review, desktop studies, sourcing and supply chain, backstopping and quality assurance for protocols;
· Record test results, conclusions and/or next steps.
· Prepare written reports
· Lead technical advisory committee for engineering, procurement, assembly and parts supply oversight
· Develop quality assurance guidelines for suppliers and distributors of CTI technology and equipment
· Assess suppliers capacity to assemble CTI sponsored technologies in Africa
· Provide technical support as needed
· Identify and implement corporate partnerships to procure material for global manufacturing and assembly
· Proven communication, technical ability, and understanding of food and agricultural equipment;
· Proven ability to manage and coordinate teams in a timely, effective manner;
· Some international travel experience in a developing country;
· Experience with Auto Cad and/or other 3D modeling software is preferred
This position is full-time and will require some national and/or international travel to support CTI goals and objectives. The Supply Chain and Technology Coordinator will report to CTI’s Executive Director and institutional partners with regular meetings and written updates. He or she will engage directly with the Africa Program Manager to support CTI in-country and regional objectives and activities.
Salary: $50,000-$65,000 – depending on experience
Applicants must apply by April 15th, 2018 and should send a cover letter, a list of references with contact information, and a CV addressed to: Jobs@compatibletechnology.org
The start date for this position is as soon as possible. Please include ‘CTI Supply Chain and Technology Coordinator’ in the title of the email.
- : email@example.com
- : Ricardo
- : Romero
- : Compatible Technology International
- : Job