Call for Abstracts: UNC Water and Health Conference
The UNC Water and Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy has announced an Extension for Posters, Verbal Presentations, and Side Event Proposals.
- Climate Resilience & Governance
- WaSH and Gender
- Drinking Water Safety
- Addressing Disparities in WaSH: Rural, Peri-urban, and Indigenous populations
- WaSH in Non-Household Settings
- From Evidence to Action
New for 2017: Conference Tracks
This year, the conference will have separate tracks for high-income and low- and middle-income countries. The high-income country track will address the challenges faced by more developed countries.
The conference is taking place on October 16-20, 2017 at The Friday Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : Water Institute
- : The Water Institute at UNC
- : Event