Water Leadership Program Scholarships – closing date 30th September
The International WaterCentre (IWC) in collaboration with three leading industry partners is currently offering a range of full and half scholarships for professionals interested in joining the next intake of the Water Leadership Program starting in December 2017. This award winning program is designed for emerging leaders in the water sector to develop the abilities they need to exert influence, drive change and, advance challenging integrated water management projects and programs.
Available Water Leader Scholarships
- IWC – a full scholarship available to emerging water leaders from anywhere across Australia or New Zealand
- Clearwater – full and half scholarships available to emerging water leaders working for a local government, water authority or catchment management authority in Victoria, with some scholarships reserved specifically for those working in regional Victoria
- Melbourne Water – full scholarships available to emerging water leaders working for a local government within the area serviced by Melbourne Water
- NSW Water Directorate – a half scholarship available to emerging water leaders working for a local government water authority in regional NSW who is a member of the Water Directorate.
For WLP scholarships details, please click here
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : Flavia
- : Becke
- : International WaterCentre
- : Fellowship