engageSPARK allows the creation of SMS Text and Voice Call Blasts, Surveys/Polls, IVR, Reminders, Curriculums, and SMS Auto Reply campaigns through a web form in an easy to use 3-step wizards. According to engageSPARK this data collection software allows a non-technical person to to create their own campaign in just minutes.
Distributed by engageSPARK.
For instance in the US: – – Send an SMS via engageSPARK Global Network: $0.02/SMS – – Receive an SMS via engageSPARK Global Network: $0.02/SMS & $1.00/month – – Send a voice call via engageSPARK Global Network: $0.02/minute – – Receive a voice call via engageSPARK Global Network: $0.02/SMS & $1.00/month – – Receive a missed call via engageSPARK Global Network: $0.005/SMS & $1.00/month
So for 50,000 voice calls, total price would be $1000.
Public sector (Governmental organizations, NGOs, etc) and private sector.
Manufacturing & delivery
Users can sign up for free on engageSPARK’s website. Once signed up, users can immediately test the platform with the free credits they receive.
The engageSPARK SMS Relay Gateway Application is a free add-on to engageSPARK, a tool for non-techies to build interactive Voice IVR and SMS Text campaigns. This App gives you a local phone number in your country (available in all 200+ countries in the world), so that your beneficiaries and customers can interact via SMS and Missed Call with the campaigns.
Performance & use
The Android Relay App works as an SMS gateway that enables the transmission of SMS text and Voice call messages between our servers and end-user networks. The Android app turns any android phone into an SMS gateway, especially to provide a local phone number for people to dial or send SMSs to.
- engageSPARK enables users to do:
- – Blasts: Send information via SMS Text or Voice Call, immediately or scheduled.
- – Alert people with weather or emergency information and how to prepare.
- – Message your staff across the world with important information.
- – Drive customers to your store with a special coupon or offer.
- – Surveys: Ask questions using SMS Text or Voice Calls. Recipients answer with an SMS Text or by pressing a number on their phone.
- – Educate people by sending a lesson followed by a quiz to reinforce the lesson and test comprehension.
- – Survey your worldwide staff about employee satisfaction.
- – Ask customers for feedback or ratings and gather sales information.
- – Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Interactive Voice service for your users to access information.
- – People call a phone number and press keys to retrieve information: e.g., “Press 1 to learn about malaria,” and “Press 2 to learn about HIV.”
- – Your field worker receives a phone call every week to help local farmers: e.g., “Press 1 for the farming tip of the week,” and “Press 2 for the weather forecast.”
- – Reminders & Curriculums: Use SMS Text and Voice to send information over any schedule.
- – Conduct a public health awareness campaign with a new topic every week.
- – Send messages to pregnant women or a new parent to remind them about checkups and vaccinations.
- – Excite your staff with daily motivational messages.
- – SMS Text Auto Replies: Your users send an SMS Text with a keyword. We automatically reply with information you specified.
- – Voters send an SMS Text with the name of their town and receive voting locations.
- – Farmers send a crop name and receive the current price and best place to sell.
- – Health care workers in the field send the name of a disease and receive a list of symptoms and treatment.
- – Webhook (Simple API for Developers): Incoming SMS Texts from your users are forwarded to your server for processing, and your server’s response is sent to the user.
- – People SMS Text the name of their city to get the weather forecast.
- – Your staff SMS Text in a keyword to query your database server and easily get information.
- – Health care workers SMS Text the ID of a patient to lookup patient info from your server.
- – Missed Call (or Flash or Beep): Your users make a cost-free Missed Call to your phone number. We automatically Call or SMS Text them back with the information you specified.
- – Don’t have the phone numbers of your target audience? Advertise that if they make a free Missed Call, they’ll be enrolled in your program.
- – Want to enable people to vote yes/no about a pressing political issue? Publicize that a Free Missed Call to one phone number means a “yes” vote and to another phone number means a “no” vote.
- – Two-Way Campaigns with Local Phone Numbers: Get your own local phone number for your users to call or SMS.
- – Buy directly from us in seconds: Voice Numbers available in 80+ countries, SMS numbers in 40+
- – Your users SMS the local number to reply to surveys
- – Your users Call the local number to retrieve information from Voice IVRs
- – Android SMS Gateway App: Receive SMS Text Messages and Missed Calls in 200+ Countries.
- – Receive SMS responses to a local phone number using a SIM card in your Android phone
- – Your users send/receive normal SMS Texts (they don’t need an Android)
- – A Missed Call to your Android phone triggers our system to send SMS Texts or make Calls
- – Reports: Analyze the results of your SMS Text and Voice Call campaigns.
- – View aggregated insights about your campaigns: 33% replied Yes. 67% No.
- – Export details about every interaction: Sue pressed the number 1 on her phone at 5:45pm to select a maternal health message and then listened to it for 4 minutes.
- – Reports are real-time enabling you to get insights immediately.
Versioning cycle unknown.
Research & standards
Have you used this product? Seen it in the field? We invite you to share your experience, including photos and videos.