Alvan Blanch Groundnut Lifter/Inverter
Alvan Blanch Development Company Ltd
The Groundnut Lifter/Inverter is a multipurpose tractor attachment that digs, lifts, shakes, inverts, and windrows groundnuts in one operation.
Alvan Blanch Development Company Ltd Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
24,149 USDconverted as of July 2021 (14,660 pounds) Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Small village co-operatives to privately owned farms and processing factories. West Africa, East Africa Interview with the representative
The customer can get a specific customized design by discussing with the manufacturer before making an order Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Patented Interview with representative
All components can be ordered through Alvan Blanch – and can be sent out directly by DHL or airfreight – dimensions/weight dependent. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
List of crops that this technology harvests
Capacity of harvester, measured in hectares per hour
Length of space between rows, measured in centimeters
One, two or three point mounting mechanism?
Overall weight of the technology, measured in kilograms
Is the harvester manually operated or is it motorized?
- Extra heavy-duty machine (made of a heavy-duty tubular frame) designed for years of service.
- As the machine moves forward, the plough blades dig under the crop in the two ridges; a disc separates entangled growth between rows, and the elevator lifts the loosened crop from the ground.
- Loose dirt is removed by the shaking action applied by rollers under the elevator chain.
- From the top of the elevator, angled spinners fluff out and disentangle the crop (to assist drying and threshing) whilst removing more dirt and discharge it over inverting rails which leave the crop in a neat windrow, with nuts exposed to help sun-drying.
- The machine is fully adjustable to suit all conditions.
- The plough blades can be moved to suit row spacing, and the two wheels are raised/lowered for depth control. The elevator pick-up depth is adjustable, utilizing a simple chain linkage.
- Row spacing range: 81 – 91.4 cm.
- Adjustable ploughs with center and outside vine cutters.
- Bar type conveyor – 1.68 m wide – with rubber bumper wheels. It is mounted to the tractor’s 3 point linkage.
- Depth gauge wheels with Positive flow inverter attachment and PTO drive, 540 rpm – shaft included.
- Weight (kg): 800 Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
A Nigerian technical team, based in Benin City, handles all customer support in Nigeria – as well as some of the maintenance work across Africa.
Alvan Blanch also has several commissioning engineers in the UK who travel to clients worldwide. Interview with representative
Yes. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
12 month warranty on faulty workmanship or materials. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Most product testing is done on site, and reports are then put together internally. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Yes, various sharp and/or moving parts. Alvan Blanch says, “We design our products with safety in mind. All are fitted with relevant stickers and warning signage – in the relevant language.” Interview with representative
This product needs a tractor with mounts to tow and operate its mechanisms. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Zaied, M. B., El Naim, A. M., Dahab, M. H., Mahgoub, A. S., Development of powered groundnut harvester for small and medium holdings in north kordofan state in western Sudan. World Journal of Agricultural Research. 2014;2(3):119-123.
Wang, D., Shang, S., Han, K., Design and test of 4HJL-2 harvester for peanut picking-up and fruit-picking. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering. 2013 Nov;29(11):27-36.
Lu, X., Hu, Z., Peng, B., Analysis of research on the picking roller of the half-feed peanut combine harvester. Applied Mechanics & Materials. 2014;597:502.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.