Work with Solidia Technologies
Solidia Technologies is based in San Antonio, TX (USA), and is a leading provider of decarbonization technologies and sustainable solutions to the construction and building materials industries.
Solidia’s patented processes start with an energy-saving cement that dramatically reduces CO2 emissions at the kiln and then cure concrete with captured CO2 instead of water. Together, they improve manufacturing and produce higher-performing cement and concrete products while reducing their carbon footprint, the consumption of fresh water and energy during production, and landfill waste.
Senior Chemical Process Engineer
- Work with members of the Technology Team and Management to identify commercially aligned projects and work plans.
- Manage research projects that combine or modify materials in different ways to improve the performance, durability and cost-effectiveness of processes and products.å
- Develop and coordinate research projects to refine the scale-up of our technology into commercial processes meeting the client specifications for end use products.
- Schedule the activities for assigned projects with technical staff.
- Analyze data using appropriate computer software.
- Document results in comprehensive, well-written project reports.
- Make creative and innovative recommendations for product/process improvements as well as future research efforts based on observations, data, and knowledge.
- Identify other areas for opportunity and propose projects aligned with company commercial goals.
- Additional assignments as needed.
- Comply with Health, Safety, & Environmental policies and procedures.
Learn more at the link below.