BluLever recently implemented Salesforce for the sales/placements team, and through this project, they aim to extend the use of Salesforce as a full student information system and map the entire student journey, including all documents and stages of the program. This includes integrating student recruitment, on-campus learning, and portfolios of evidence into Salesforce and integrating systems such as Canvas (LMS).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with the BluLever team to map all student workflows and processes.
- Designing Salesforce journey and building out Salesforce workflows
- Integrating all other software into Salesforce
- Building Salesforce reports and dashboard for easy analysis
This project will make our programs more scalable and allow BluLever to manage the student journey more smoothly, increasing the impact and ensuring it catches flags earlier on. BluLever works with students from disadvantaged backgrounds who come from households that earn less than $10 a day, upskilling them into skilled blue-collar jobs that provide increased earning potential and dignified, sustainable careers.
Skills / Experience:
- Back End Programming
- Front End Programming
- Data Analysis + Statistics
- Salesforce implementation
- Human Centered Design
- Process Design
- Required: Salesforce [Intermediate Level]
- Software engineering
Preferred fellow local experience (All projects can be completed remotely):
Preferred timezone (when the Fellow should be available for meetings):
- SAST (UTC+2)