E48 Egg Incubator
Wincom Company Ltd
The E48 Egg Incubator is an electrically heated machine that provides optimal conditions for the incubation and hatching of eggs.
The E48 Egg Incubator is an electrically heated machine that provides optimal conditions for the incubation and hatching of eggs. It is designed for use by small scale farmers, where they can incubate up to a capacity of 48 eggs. The E48 Egg Incubator works with a closed loop mechanism that allows the user to set humidity, temperature, egg turning and positioning values on a user interface. The closed loop mechanism then adjusts the conditions inside the incubator to the optimum parameters to facilitate the development of the eggs.
Kenya and the rest of East Africa Interview with representative
Goal 2: Aims to improve poultry farming which increases food production.
Batch production Interview with representative
- Digital temperature control
- LED display showing temp, humidity and egg turning time.
- Temperature and humidity alarms
- 4 large observation windows to allow monitoring without having to open the incubator.
- Has an automatic turning system
- Has a temperature adjustment range between 30oC to 42oC
- The bottom of the unit has inbuilt water channels to allow easy control of humidity levels.
- Made from a durable and easy to clean material to prevent bacteria.
Replacement components are available from Engokho Kuku Farmer. Interview with representative
8 years. Interview with representative
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for incubating all poultry: chicken, duck, goose and turkey eggs.
- Simple to use with set-up and operation instructions provided.
No specified safety precautions.
Engokho Kuku farmer offers a wide range of chicken farming equipment to small scale farmers.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.