Delair DT18 AG
Delair DT18 is an agricultural drone to survey, monitor, and inspect fields.
The Delair DT18 AG is an agricultural drone to survey, monitor and inspect fields. It aims to report on crop status over long ranges.
Goal 2: Zero hunger
Copyrighted 2017, Delair-Tech SAS
Direct sales and authorized distributors
List type of drone (Fixed wind, quad copter, other)
Vertical, runway, catapult, hand launched, other
List the navigation system (GPS, GLONAS, Galileo, BeiDou, other)
Max flight time, coverage area, etc
If yes, specify the type of sensors included and available for the platform
Geolocation, Land Survey, Sensor readings, Image based data, OtherDisplay order
List the drone tracking and management software specificationsDisplay order
Objective of the drone platform [eAgriculture, Land survey, Disaster response, Impact analysis, Wildlife tracking, other]Display order
- Field Research & Microplots Management
- Plant Counting & Gap Detection
- Large Scale Farms, Plantations & Herd Scouting
- Remote Surveillance of Crop Practices
- Precision Agriculture
- Forest Characterization
- Endurance: Up to 120 minutes
- Weight (payload included): 2 kg
- Wingspan / Length: 1.8 m / 1.2 m
- Deployment time: 5 min
- Take-off / Landing: Hand launched or Catapult / Belly (no damage to crops)
- Cruise speed: 61 km/h (33 kts)
- Maximum surface area covered (75% overlap)90 ha (222 ac) mapped with 4.8 cm GSD
- MicaSense RedEdge Multispectral CameraNarrow & calibrated spectral bandsResolution (GSD)Width x HeightImage
Available from manufacturer
The results of the research done with Maisadour Semences:
- 135,000 plants detected
- 10 ha analyzed
- 4,000 microplots in one flight
- Time reduction from 2 days to 2 hours
- 7% average error
Advanced safety features (real-time front video, autopilot fail-safe mechanisms, geofencing).
- Sensor: MicaSense RedEdge Multispectral Camera
- Narrow & calibrated spectral bands: Red, Green, Blue, Red Edge, Near Infrared
- Resolution (GSD): 4.8 cm @ 70 m AGL / 10.2 cm @150 m AGL
- Width x Height: 960 x 1 280 pixels
- Image acquisition: Configurable (standard: 1 ima/sec.)
Mancini, B. The Great Reconnaissance: A UAV Project in Niger. GeoInformatics; Emmeloord Vol. 17, Iss. 6, (Sep 2014): 6-8.
Mancini, B. and Aumont, J. Mapping Quickly and with Accuracy. GeoInformatics; Emmeloord Vol. 18, Iss. 6, (Sep 2015): 6-8.
Wayumba, R.. Mwangi, P., and Chege, P., Application of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Improving Land Registration in Kenya, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Science (IJRES), Volume 5 Issue 5 ǁ May. 2017 ǁ PP. 05-11
Larrieu, N., How can model driven development approaches improve the certification process for UAS?, 2014 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS), Orlando, FL, 2014, pp. 253-260.
Certified for daily BVLOS operations (since 2012)
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.