Fundación Capital [Finance Education]
A collection of mobile applications focusing on finance education by Fundación Capital.
This report contains a compilation of applications in the area of finance education. The applications were designed by Fundación Capital, a nonprofit social enterprise. The main scope of the projects is to to improve the financial lives of people living in poverty around the world. The nonprofit works together with governments and the private sector.
This report features information on a subset of apps designed and deployed by Fundación Capital related to finance education. Find information on each below:
- LISTA express: App designed to develop financial skills in a playful way. Features stories, videos, exercises and simulators, presented in 6 modules related to different topics on personal development and household finances;
- Tu Ahorro: An application thought to help in savings management, by implementing and tracking financial goals;
- DinDin Quiz: A quiz-based application, designed to educate through a series of tailored questions and answers;
- Tuiio por Salud Financera: App designed to develop financial skills through gamification. Presents 3 learning modules on personal development and household finances.
Goal 4: Quality education
Worldwide population with limited access to education
Copyrighted ©2020 Fundación Capital
- LISTA express: +10000 installations
- Tu Ahorro: +5000 installations
- DinDin Quiz: +1000 installations
- Tuiio por Salud Financera: +10000 installations
Mobile Internet, SMS, voice, Fixed Internet, Wi-Fi, etc
2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, broadband, dial-up, other [specify]
Smartphone, feature phone, computer, tablet, other [specify]
bluetooth, Wifi, camera, IVR, GPS, Accelerometers/Motion sensors, physiologic biosensors, biometric identifiers, SIM, Memory card (e.g microSD), other [specify]
Connectivity requirement for the product/service to work. Some apps/services can work offline.
he product/service able to receive and send back information to the user?
Support according to the literacy level required from the user. If no, the user is intended to be literate.
Android, IOs, Windows, or other [specify]
Uninterrupted power supply (UPS), ocassional power supply [minimum time required], other
education equipment, educational behavior change, human resource management, decision support, data collection & analytics, electronic education records, education provider, stock management, special education surveillance and reporting
Fundación Capital conducts research to develop digital solutions in an effort to promote financial inclusion.
The apps provide a range of features designed to provide practical information on:
- how to insure and risk management
- how to budget (managing household finances)
- responsible debt
- personal and family care
- community work
The App also shares tips on managing household finances and provides an opportunity to learn about financial products. In addition, it contains simulators that enable practice using ATMs and a savings goal calculator.
LISTA Express provides training to the users. They are also diagnosed in Financial Health and an email is sent according to the answers given in exercises. In the end of the training a diploma is issued. The app also features simulators to practice using ATMs.
General support can be asked for here.
To reach a worldwide population with limited access to education
Through the use of LISTA Express, users reported being successful in:
- managing their accounts
- improving the profit in their businesses
- achieving personal finance goals
Each project presents a comprehensive report featuring, among other information, the partners and implementing organizations. To see the report, navigate the map to see the available products in each country and the above mentioned information.
Tests were carried out as field trials (pilots of the applications) by Fundación Capital.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.