Lorentz PS600 CS-F
The Lorentz PS600 CS-F DC Surface Solar Pumps are a high specifications solar powered in-line centrifugal DC pumps specifically designed for higher flow drinking water supply, livestock watering, pond management, and irrigation applications.
The Lorentz PS600 CS-F DC Surface Solar Pumps are a high specifications solar powered in-line centrifugal DC pumps specifically designed for higher flow drinking water supply, livestock watering, pond management, and irrigation applications. The pumps are designed for use in remote and harsh conditions; aiming for fast and simple installation, long life expectancy, and proven in service record. Each system contains a pump, a motor, and a controller.
Market price ranges from $2,507 USD to $2,597 USD as of January 2014.
Goal 2: Aims to improve food security by increasing crop production even during the dry season.
Trade secret. Interview with representative
Users can obtain the product through local distribution partners who are supported by Lorentz with the latest training, tools, knowledge, information and support.
Description of the pump type
Land size irrigation capacity, measured in acres
The amount of water discharged, measured in liters per minute
Maximum length of pipe from pump to the raised tank, measured in meters
The amount of pressure required to pump water, measured in MPa
The maximum length of pipe from the water source, measured in meters
Type of energy used to power the pump
Maximum power requirement, measured in watts
Maximum motor current, measured in amperes
Power required to run the pump, measured in voltage
- Pumps are fitted to ECDRIVE maintenance-free brushless DC motors without integrated electronics.
- They should be powered by solar arrays configured to provide the input voltage required and sized at approx 120% of the rated motor power.
- Speed: 900-3300 rpm
- Insulation Class: F
- Enclosure Class: IPX4
- Integrated datalogging of all relevant technical parameters, flow and fuel cost savings easily accessible via pump scanner smartphone app.
- Advanced configuration options for daily flow rate, constant and min/max pressure, level and flow rate sensing.
- Sensor inputs for dry run protection, tank switch, water metering, pressure and level sensing.
- Switch output for external devices (e.g chlorine dosing units, irrigation valves etc).
- Integrated SunSensor for extended pump lifetime.
- Optional remote control functionality using the PS Communicator and pumpManager service.
- Integrated MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) for maximum solar energy conversion efficiency.
- Protection against reverse polarity, overload and over temperature.
- Pumped Liquid: Thin, clean, chemically non-aggressive liquids without solids and fibres.
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: +700 C
- Ambient Temperature: -300C – +500 C
- Suction Head: Max 6m (depending on operating parameters, refer to COMPASS software sizing)
Technical support provided through trained local partners.
Replacement components available through local partners. Interview with representative
15 years. Interview with representative
- Long life expectancy and proven in service record
- Designed for use in remote and harsh conditions
- Smart modular design for simple and cost effective servicing and repair
- Fast and simple installation
- Cost effective spare parts philosophy
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping reducing production costs and reducing carbon footprint
No specified precaution hazards.
Lorentz offers a wide variety of pump technology products.
MET Certification for electrical safety.
Case studies of the pumps operating in the field are provided on Lorentz website.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.