Lorentz PS600 CS-F
Lorentz PS centrifugal pumps are designed for higher flow drinking water supply, livestock watering, pond management, and irrigation applications. The pumps are designed for use in remote and harsh conditions; aiming for fast and simple installation, long life expectancy, and proven in service record. Each system contains a pump, a motor, and a controller.
Lorentz only sells the pump through a global network of authorized dealers.
Market price ranges from USD 2,375 to 2,460 as of January 2014 (2,145€ to 2,460€ in July 2016).
Goal #2 The PS600 CS-F solar pump improves food security: – – by irrigating crops, it leads to more reliable harvests and provides the opportunity to grow and sell produce out of season. – – by watering livestock.
Engineered in Germany. Mass production
Users can obtain the product through a distribution partner. They are supported by Lorentz with the latest training, tools, knowledge, information and support.
DC powered surface pumps are connected to a solar generator via a controller. The controller provides inputs for monitoring storage tank levels, controlling the pump speed and uses maximum power point tracking technology to optimize the water volume that is pumped.
– Non corrodible materials used throughout.
– Solar direct connect with AC connection options.
– Controller Ps600 protected against reverse polarity, overload And over temperature. Integrated MPPT technology to maximise power use from PV modules.
– Battery Operation: Integrated Low Voltage Disconnect
– ECDRIVE DC brushless motors, designed for solar with over 90% efficiency. Premium Materials, Stainless Steel: Al/Aisi 304. Motor Speed 900 to 3,300 rpm.
– Pump design: Water temperature max. 70 °C; Suction Head max. 3 m.
Read more in the product brochure.
Provided through partners
No listed hazards.
MET Certification for electrical safety.
Case studies are provided on Lorentz website.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.