Matabi Super Agro 16 Knapsack Sprayer
Matabi (Goizper spraying)
The Matabi Super Agro 16 knapsack sprayer is a pressurized device that is used to spray agrochemicals.
Matabi’s Super Agro 16 knapsack sprayer is a pressurized device that is used to spray agrochemicals such as fungicides, fertilizers, herbicides or insecticides. The sprayer is carried on the back and manually operated to build up pressure, it has a handheld nozzle to deliver the herbicide, insecticide or fungicide to the crops.
Goizper spraying brands have presence worldwide with 14 sales offices exclusive to Goizper in the five continents – 6 in Europe, 3 in America, Goizper Middle East, 2 in Asia and 2 in Africa.
Goal 2: Aims to achieve food security by improving agricultural productivity.
The pressure in the discharge
The holding volume, measured in liters
Type of energy used to power the product
The power requirement, measured in watts
Amount discharged per unit time
Description of materials of construction
- Knapsack tank capacity of 16L
- Comes with a set of nozzles (Herbicide elbow plus fan, mirror and disc nozzles)
- Chrome brass lance and eccentric chamber
- Has a dispenser and two seals (rubber and synthetic)
- Lance length 0.81
- Hose length 1.3
- Has padded and adjustable straps
The spare part manual is available on the company website.
Available from distributor.
The product has a 3 year warranty
- Trigger sprayers are suitable for vegetable gardens of 400 m2 to intensive-industrial and extensive crops.
- Has a pressure regulator with a constant operating pressure from 1.5 bar (20 psi) and 3 bar (40 psi).
- See the spraying optimization guide for specific performance targets.
It has been used in sugar cane production to apply herbicides to plots of 80 m2, using 250 L per hectare, to control 8 types of weeds for a period of 30 to 55 days.
- To avoid ingestion of the product, do not eat, drink or smoke while performing the treatments.
- Do not spray agricultural chemical products on people, animals (except for specific models), or electrical installations.
- Do not perform treatments in strong wind or heat; In the event of intoxication, consult your doctor and show him the product packaging.
- Never pour product or cleaning waste near running water, wells, etc., that are going to be used by humans or animals.
- Use suitable protective equipment such as masks, goggles, gloves, footwear, etc. to avoid the treatment products coming into contact with the skin, mouth and eyes.
Viera, F. and Escobar, L. 2015 Evaluation of mixtures of herbicides in the weed control in sugar cane field in three types of soils in Majibacoa, Las Tunas province [thesis]. [Las Tunas, Cuba]: Universidad “Vladimir I. Lenin”.
Leiva, J.; Berger, N.; Pitty, A. and Quezada, J. 2008. Evaluación de Glifosato, Paraquat y Glufosinato para el manejo de malezas en el cultivo de Jatropha curcas, Choluteca, Honduras [thesis]. [Choluteca, Honduras]: Zamorano.
Anzalone, A.; Cirujeda, A.; Aibar, J.; Pardo, G. and Zaragoza, C. 2009. Effect of Biodegradable Mulch Materials on Weed Control in Processing Tomatoes. Weed Technology 24(3):369-377
Delgado-Moreno, L; Sanchez, A. Castillo, V. and Peña, A. 2007. Behavior of bensulfuron-methyl in an agricultural alkaline soilJournal of Environmental Science and Health. 42(3)
Erazo, P. et al. 2014. Interacción de Glifosato con Paraquat y Glufosinato de Amonio [thesis]. [Honduras]: Zamorano.
The nozzles comply with ISO-9001 standards. Goizper is the only Spanish approved manufacturer and supplier in the international committees commissioned to set the rules and standards for spraying equipment for world organizations such as the FAO, Unicef, UNDP, WHO or ISO/TC23.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.