Mobile General Medicine Clinic
The Mobile General Medicine Clinic provides primary care services that cover a wide variety of healthcare needs.
Odulair is a direct manufacturer.
The price starts from 150000 USD and increases as the customer introduces additional requests.Interview with manufacturer
Odulair is a direct manufacturer. They build the mobile clinics that can be customized based on the client’s requests and needs.Interview with manufacturer
Users need to follow the steps on this link.
A list of known products/services the device can deliver
Maximum distance the transport device can travel from its origin
The design is unique depending on the customer’s needs and requests.Interview with manufacturer
The manufacturer offers all the necessary training to have the client’s team up and running with the outreach medical services. They offer training in the following fields: Interview with manufacturer
- Equipment training
- Patient flow training
- Life safety equipment training
- Maintenance training
- Security training
Medical equipment, HVAC equipment, solar panels, truck equipment
The manufacturer provides safety equipment that include the following: Interview with manufacturer
- Fire detection system
- Fire suppression system
- Emergency lighting system
- Fire extinguishers
- Evacuation plan
truck, medical equipment, HVAC equipment, solar panels, generator and batteries
Adams, J. M., Flomo, K., Banville, K. S., & McCallum, S. C., 2015, Design of Mobile Dialysis Treatment, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Attipoe-Dorcoo, S., 2018, An Overview of Costs, Utilization, Geographical Distribution & Influence of Mobile Clinics in Rural Healthcare Delivery in the United States, Ph.D. Thesis, Public Health Department, The University of Texas School of Public Health
Osby, L., 2017, Clemson’s Mobile Health Clinic Powered by the Sun, Greenville News
The clinic is built using the Guidelines for Design and Construction of Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities. Besides that, the clinic is complaint with regulations in the client’s country and region Interview with manufacturer :
After installation of the product, the manufacturer: Interview with manufacturer
- Evaluates the mobile medical unit placement evaluation
- Evaluates the ability to maneuver the mobile medical unit
- Ensures proper mobile medical unit placement
- Reviews external utilities available for mobile medical unit connections: power, water, sewer, medical gas, telecommunications / data, fire suppression, security detection (alarm), fire detection (alarm), paging system, nurse call monitoring, medical gas monitoring and HVAC monitoring
- Evaluates the need of mobile medical unit tie-downs in consideration of weather extremes or seismic requirements
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.