Sparky Social Enterprise Limited
Sparky Dryer is a food dehydrator that that runs on biomass fuel from a farmer’s garden.
$80 USD – $300 USD depending on the size and farmer’s specifications.
Currently production is as per demand.
Users can obtain the product from the Sparky Dryer Enterprise Limited Facebook page. Orders can be made via social media or during Sparky Dryer’s farmer outreach and product marketing programs.
- The outer casing is made out of aluminium while the inner parts of the dehydrating chamber is made of stainless steel for efficient heat distribution.
- The produce to be dried is placed on the stainless steel mesh.
- The biomass fuel is housed at the bottom of the dryer on a special container with a catalytic converter preventing harmful gases from being released during the drying process.
- The inner walls of the dryer are thickly insulated to prevent heat loss to the surroundings for maximum efficiency
Components are easily replaced as production of the dryer is from locally available materials.
- It dehydrates 5 times faster than solar dryers.
- Dries produce 10 times faster than open sun drying method while still maintaining the nutrients in the food.
- Can dry up to 100 kg of produce within 5 hours with only 2 kgs of bio-fuel.
- Environmentally friendly; has zero carbon emissions.
No specified safety precautions given.
The Sparky dryer comes in a variety of sizes depending on the farmer’s needs. Sparky Dryer Enterprise Limited is also planning on venturing into other farming innovations such as the Sparky Irrigation Drone.
Sparky dryer has been evaluating their product by testing it in the field and getting feedback from farmers.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.