Thinkmd – Medsinc
MEDSINC, is a mobile clinical assessment platform that utilizes proprietary clinical logic to enable anyone anywhere to assess the sickness of a child and provide triage and treatment recommendations.
MEDSINC is a simple-to-use, self-training, mobile, integrated clinical assessment software platform that enables minimally skilled users to effectively assess how sick a child is and provide immediate triage and treatment recommendations. Targeting children two months to five years, MEDSINC guides users through a clinical severity assessment for four critical clinical conditions: respiratory distress, dehydration, infection risk (sepsis), and malnutrition, as well as eight common diagnoses.
Unknown; clients/partners can request a demo here.
Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Community: children, families, healthcare centers …
Clients request a demo through the website.
Thousands of users between clinics and partner NGOs.
Connectivity requirement for the product/service to work (mobile internet, SMS, voice).
Mobile data coverage required for the product/service to work (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, other [specify]).
Device(s) type required for the product/service to work (smartphone, feature phone, tablet, other [specify]).
Device features required for the product/service to work (bluetooth, Wi-Fi, camera, IVR, GPS, accelerometers/motion sensors, physiologic biosensors, biometric identifiers, SIM, memory card (e.g microSD), other [specify]).
Connectivity requirement for the product/service to work. Some apps/services can work offline. If no, specify if network connectivity is needed at any point (e.g connectivity needed for download).
Is the product/service able to receive and send back information to the user?
Rates of user vs downloads/subscriptions – Compliance rate for the app/voice/SMS service
Support according to the literacy level required from the user. If yes, specify type of literacy support. If no, the user is intended to be literate.
Operating system required and software version (Android, IOs, Windows, or other [specify])
Education and behavior change, human resource management, decision support, data collection & analytics, electronic medical records, Healthcare provider- CHW training, telemedicine/remote diagnostic, stock management, disease surveillance and reporting
- Acquires patient demographics, illness history, vital signs and physical examination data.
- Provides immediate clinical severity assessment and illness screens for an expanding list of clinical conditions.
- Based on the generated clinical assessments, MEDSINC provides age and weight specific evidenced based triage, treatment, and follow-up recommendations that comply with WHO, IMCI and ICCM guidelines, treatment recommendations and essential medicines such as ORS, zinc, Amoxicillin DT, and other evidenced based treatments.
- MEDSINC facilitates data acquisition and storage for each clinical assessment performed by its user
1) Gather patient demographics;
2) Collect symptoms and illness history;
3) Capture key vital signs and physical findings.
50 million preventable childhood deaths by 2030.
MEDSINC has been tested and validated with world class partners on four continents.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.