Piteba Oil Expeller Press
The Piteba Oil Expeller Press is a hand operated, portable oil pressing machine designed for household use.
The Piteba Oil Expeller Press is a hand operated, portable oil pressing machine designed for household use. It’s small size and lightweight features allows the use to press their own homemade cold pressed oil from a wide range of seeds.
Worldwide. Piteba has customers in over 140 countries.
Goal 8: Aims to promote a sustainable economic growth and achieve productive employment.
DIY households and small-scale farmers worldwide. Interview with representative.
IP Protected (Patent Unknown) Interview with representative
“Tens of thousands” Interview with representative
List of crops that this technology can extract oil from
Amount of oil extracted, in liters
Amount of produce that can be cracked to extract oil, measured in kilograms per hour
How is the technology powered?
What is the power rate of the motor running the equipment, measured in kilowatts
- Hand driven
- Material: Iron and powder coating
- Foodsafe: It meets EC regulation nr.1935/2004
- Weight: 2.3 kilos
- Size: L13 x W6 x H20cm
- Includes metric tool, also suitable for adjusting the moisture content of the seeds or nuts.
- Operation instructions of the Piteba hand oil press available here.
- Full list of compatible seeds and their specifications available here.
Product schematics available in the Users manual.
Essential replacement parts are available from manufacturer.
Most other parts are locally available all over the world. Interview with representative
Unknown. However, Piteba provides a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Continuous pressing.
- Processing up to 5 kg of seed per hour.
- Strong and solid
- Durable: hand driven, recyclable
- Easy mounting and operation
The oil lamp used for heating seeds can come off if not properly affixed to unit. Danger of fire.
Piteba offers other range of products such as the Olive paste press, nutcracker, pizza oven and stand alone stand.
- Chukwu, O., Influence of moisture content on the yield of mechanically expressed neem seed kernel oil. Academic Research International. 2013 Sep;4(5):252-257.
The Piteba Oil Expeller meets EC regulation nr.1935/2004
Performance testing is done against the following parameters: % Total oil to seed, % oil extraction, % extraction efficiency, grams oil per hour, liters oil per hour, kg seed per hour. Interview with representative
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.