Alvan Blanch Groundnut Sheller Model GS100
Alvan Blanch Development Company Ltd
A very simplified and cost effective groundnut sheller for small scale use.
Alvan Blanch Development Company Ltd Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
$894 USD (£543) Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
$687 USD (£440) Interview with representative
Goal 8: Aims to promote sustainable economic growth and productive employment.
Small village co-operatives to privately owned farms and processing factories. West Africa, East Africa. Interview with representative
Individual, made to order. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
IP Protected Interview with representative
All components can be ordered through Alvan Blanch – and can be sent out directly by DHL or airfreight – dimensions/weight dependent. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
- Galvanized steel body in bolt together panels (packed flat for transport).
- Cast iron spiked rustlers are fitted in rows to the base of the rotor which is moved backwards and forwards manually.
- This action breaks the shells against the wire screen that forms the curved base to the machine.
- The shell pieces can then be winnowed away from the kernels.
- Two sizes of wire screen (9mm and 11mm) are supplied with each unit to suit differing varieties.
- Volume (m3): 0.05
- Weight (kg): 30
A Nigerian technical team, based in Benin City, handles all customer support in Nigeria – as well as some of the maintenance work across Africa.
Alvan Blanch also has a number of commissioning engineers in the UK who travel to clients worldwide. Interview with representative
Yes. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
12 month warranty on faulty workmanship or materials. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Performance targets: Interview with representative
- Shell up to 100 kg/hr
- Best results on the GS100 models are achieved if the ‘in shell’ nuts are graded into small, medium and large sizes.
- The machine is then set to suit one of these grades and reset for the next grade later.
- In this way breakage into large kernels of unshelled nuts is minimized.
- The concave screen is easily interchangeable so that different perforation sizes can be used for different grades.
Most product testing is done on site, and reports are then put together internally. Alvan Blanch QUOTATION No.: EX13.0733/US-1-cmb
Yes, various sharp and/or moving parts.
Alvan Blanch says, “We design our products with safety in mind. All are fitted with relevant stickers and warning signage – in the relevant language.” Interview with representative
Alvan Blanch company provides a variety of groundnut shellers with different capacities.
- Raghtate, A.S., Handa, C.C., Design and fabrication of groundnut sheller machine. IJIRST. 2014 Dec;1(7):2349-6010.
- Fellows, P., Food Processing Technology: Principles and Practice. Woodhead Publishing. 2009.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.