EzyStove Wood Cookstove
EzyStoves have been distributed in the following countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Mexico, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, United States, Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and Zambia
A list of nearly 300 cookstoves is available in the Clean Cooking Catalog.
Three stone fires and inefficient, traditional stoves.
Individuals and families in developing countries in need of a cooking method which reduces indoor air pollution and requires less fuel
Design patented inner chamber
Over 41,100 stoves have been distributed
Specifications from global alliance for clean cookstoves:
Pot capacity: 10 L
Dimensions (l/w/h): 330/330/304 mm
Weight: 2.8 kg
Shipping dimensions: 342/342/393 mm
Shipping weight: 15.0 kg
The EzyStove combustion chamber and fuel shelf are made with stainless steel
10 year life cycle on frame; 3 year life cycle on fire chamber
According to the EzyLife Website:
- Reduces toxic emissions by up to 70%
- Saves up to $280 in fuel costs
- Saves time: up to 1300 hours of time saved
- Up to 33 trees saved from destruction
- Innovative Value – Replaceable Fuel Chamber
- Beautiful, aspirational and low cost
- Fast to light and cook with
- High performance – 40% fuel reduction, 27% thermal efficiency
- Award winning Swedish design
- 10 year life cycle on frame; 3 year life cycle on fire chamber
- 1 year warranty
Emissions and performance test protocol results can be viewed in the global alliance clean cooking catalog.
A promotional video by designer VeryDay is available here
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.