Skyefish M6 UAV
Drone system and mapping solution
Ready to Fly drone system and mapping solution for research, power line inspection and search & rescue
Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
US manufactured drones, each unit tested during manufacturing process.
- # US 7945852 – Creation and Use of Digital Maps
- # US 8862497 – Method and System of Determining and Issuing User Incentives on a Web Server via Assessment of User-Generated Content Relevance and Value
- # US 9245041 – Creation and use of Digital Maps
- # US 13/628,335 – Configurable Groups of Virtual Walls Providing Proximity Related Privileges
List type of drone (Fixed wind, quad copter, other)
Vertical, runway, catapult, hand launched, other
List the navigation system (GPS, GLONAS, Galileo, BeiDou, other)
Max flight time, coverage area, etc
If yes, specify the type of sensors included and available for the platform
Geolocation, Land Survey, Sensor readings, Image based data, OtherDisplay order
List the drone tracking and management software specificationsDisplay order
Objective of the drone platform [eAgriculture, Land survey, Disaster response, Impact analysis, Wildlife tracking, other]Display order
- Modularity: central pod that can vary in size, payload, componentry and number of booms.
- System stability and reliability
- Customizable: several options and upgrades available
- Ready to fly: fast assembly and can be flown imediatly without complex calibrations
- Touch-screen navigation: includes a “Samsung Galaxy” Tablet preloaded with flight software “SkyeControl” that works flawlessly with the drone
Provided by Skyefish
Available from manufacturer
- Flight time: 30 Minutes
- Payload: 5 lbs
- Range: 7 Miles Round Trip
- Speed: 0 – 45 mph
- Altitude: 10,000′ AGL
Skyefish M4 creates models accurate to 16th of an inch using several gigs of data and thousands of photos. It has been tested in Eastern Pennsylvania prison.
Built in safety procedures for lost link protection
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.