The SM100 is a solar lamp that can be used both as a desk lamp or hanging light.
Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Campers in the UK and consumers living off grid in African countries.
The SM100 is mass produced by Yingli Namene in a manufacturing facility that meets international industrial quality standards: ISO 2958-1.
Target users can obtain the SM100 via school networks and local enterprises, while users in places like the UK can obtain it directly through SolarAid.
- 1 – White LED with 18 lumens as total light output.
- 1 – Lithium iron phosphate inbuilt battery.
- 1 – Polycrystalline silicon PV solar panel.
- Adjustable and detachable stand that gives light height for use as a study lamp, and allows it to be hung.
- Height: 165 x 105 x74 mm (with stand) or 143.5 x 105 x 74 mm (with stand + tilted down position).
- Weight: 122g (including packaging).
Provided by the manufacturer.
The battery is expected to last for more than 3 years.
The manufacturer specifies the key features of the SM100 as:
- SM100 can be hung on the wall due to shape of metal stand.
- Head-strap slots designed into the casing enable the SM100 to be worn as a head-torch for hand-free use. It can also be used for a la
- nyard or used to strap the light to bags and clothing.
- A flat base with two small skis allows the light to be used without the stand. The angle edge on the top of the housing tilts the SM100 downwards when used off the stand, ensuring light is directed down.
- Due to its portable size the SM100 can also be detached from the stand and fits in your pocket.
- SM100 can be used as a torch light when walking.
- SM100 can be used as a study light and allows 360° rotation.
Lightning Global verified the following quality standards categories:
- Truth in advertising.
- Lumen maintenance.
- Battery composition, protection and durability.
- Physical ingress protection.
- Water ingress protection.
- Soldering and electronics workmanship.
- Mechanical durability.
- Minimum warranty terms.
- Performance reporting.
If pressure is applied on the photovoltaic panel by sitting or stepping on it, the device might break and cause bodily injury or electrical shock. A minor risk of burns exists due to the heating of the photovoltaic panel’s surface by the sun.
Built-in slots allow the light to be attached to a head strap.
Complies with IEC 62257-9-5.
SunnyMoney also has available a series of filter lights like the A1, S2, Sun King Pico, Sun King Eco, ovPilot X, S20 and more.
In context photographs (0)
You can use the form below to contribute a photo of this product.
In context files & documents (0)
Feedback from users, customers & distributors
Please let us know your experience in using this product through comments below.